Thursday, October 05, 2006

More recent projects

In addition to the stuff I was making for my first show, I squeezed in time to make a couple of gifts for special birthdays. This necklace and earrings set was for my mom's birthday. It has a carved mother-of-pearl flower on the drop portion of the necklace that didn't photograph well. All the bead colors were taken from its beautiful shades . Hope it coordinates well with lots of stuff in your closet, Carla!


Here's a pennant banner I made for my sweet sis's 4oth birthday. Not as dark as it appears here. The letters are glittered for a little festive sparkle.

2 comments:

audrey said...

The necklace and earrings are absolutely gorgeous. I love them. And the pennant banner is fabulous. I plan to make one...one day :o)

Anonymous said...

I love your banner cutie
how big were those "flags"
mags