Thursday, November 16, 2006

Happy-happy, joy-joy....I finished up yesterday afternoon and I am now on Thanksgiving break until classes resume on the 20th! While I'm (mostly) enjoying it, I do miss the freedom to do stuff I want. And to kick things off, DH is flying south for a long weekend so I have the next few days all to myself. After getting him packed and off to the office this morning I've enjoyed a second cup of coffee while blog-surfing and watching the golden leaves blow off the tree outside my window. Forecast for the weekend is chilly and drizzly, possibly changing over to snow. Perfect for my plans!

Tonight I get to go to a workshop with friends in the nearby hamlet of Lapeer and make a "holiday dangle", which I may post later. Tomorrow I'm off to deliver goods to my buddy Rosie for the upcoming show at the Mt. Clemens art center and, since she's over halfway-there, I simply must make a stop in the charming village of Romeo. Hoping to snag some German glass glitter if they have any left. And Saturday I get to collect DD on the way to my dear friend Patrice's trunk show at The Stamping Grounds. Since that's my birthday, I hope DD will indulge my desire to dine at one of the great-but-unusual restuarants in Royal Oak before a shoe-shopping jaunt. I know she'll be happy about the shopping part since she has a ton of her own birthday bucks to spend!

In between all these little treks I have two books I'm dying to read and of course plan to spend a goodly amount of time in the studio. I owe a ton of returns and thank-you's, have a swap due on Tuesday, and need to get started on some goodies for my Secret Sister parcel.

Okay, I've reached the bottom of my coffee cup so it's time to get dressed and get started. Yippee!

1 comment:

qweaq said...

1.
Welcome to enter (wow gold) and (wow power leveling) trading site, (wow gold) are cheap, (wow power leveling) credibility Very good! Quickly into the next single! Key words directly to the website click on transactions!

2.
Welcome to enter (wow gold) and (wow power leveling) trading site, (wow gold) are cheap, (wow power leveling) credibility Very good! Quickly into the next single! Key words directly to the website click on transactions!

3.
Welcome to enter (wow gold) and (wow power leveling) trading site, (Rolex) are cheap, (World of Warcraft gold) credibility Very good! Quickly into the next single! Key words directly to the website click on transactions!