Friday, September 07, 2007

Two shows in September

If you're in this area, I hope to see you at one of the two events I'm participating in this month. The first is the 3rd annual
Art in the Garden, a collaborative show by my Feisty Chicks art group. It's on Saturday, 9/15 from 10am-4pm in the garden at 43359 Saal Rd. in Sterling Heights, MI 48313. (Just off Schoenherr and Canal, near the new Archiver's store.)

There will be a wide variety of art and jewelry on display and available for sale. We'll also have some demos and several artists at work throughout the day.

I will also have items available at the next semi-annual VOILA gallery sale. Here's a clickable flyer you can print with all the details. Linnet does a remarkable job of selecting diverse and well-made products in a wide variety of mediums. If you have any gift shopping to do, this is the place. Please tell her I sent you.



No comments: