Saturday, December 15, 2007

Back in the saddle

Yes, I know I'm a very erratic blogger. Sorry 'bout that. But priorities are important, too and blogging is fairly far down the list. But I'm trying to be a bit better. I have at least been making an effort to snap more pictures as I go along, and will then have posting sessions when time allows. So the posting dates may have no correlation to when the photo was taken, okay?

Lessee, I think my last post was around my birthday. Lemme look to see what the next picture is.



This was the scrumptious meal I made for my birthday. Fried oysters (my most favorite food in all the world) topped with a brown-butter panee of mushrooms, onions, garlic, spinach and white wine on top of mashed potatoes. I make fried food about twice a year so it was a very special treat, especially since you cannot get fried oysters within 500 miles of here. As they'd say back in my hometown, it was so good it make you wanna slap your mama!

No comments: