Thursday, November 06, 2008

Yes, I'm a very bad blogger

My dear MIL pointed out the other day that I hadn't posted anything since July. I've been such an erratic blogger that I'm not sure anyone's still checking in here. Hello? <> Is this thing on?

My absence was due to (1) being in a bit of a funk, (2) adjusting to working full-time for a few weeks and (3) spending goo-gobs of time painting and fixing up the house after DH's employer declared we must list it ASAP before they'd extend his moving package. All that sanding, painting, etc. has led to some carpal tunnel-type symptoms which sorely limit the amount of time I can do stuff and having to get (and keep)the studio neat as a pin discourages art-making. But I did take a little time out around Labor Day to make this...


And this, featuring me at age 4, for a swap requiring the incorporation of our own photograph...


I do still carve out some time for my monthly potluck swap and local ATC club meeting so leave me a comment if you'd like to join the swap or arrange a one-on-one trade.

No comments: